Overview of Deloitte Academy
The Deloitte Academy is an independent business unit of Deloitte Kazakhstan, whose main objective is to increase the professional knowledge and skills of our clients’ employees.
The Deloitte Academy opened in September 2011, and since then it has held a number of IFRS seminars for existing and potential clients in Almaty, Astana, Karaganda, Kokshetau, Atyrau, Dushanbe, Bishkek and Tashkent.
We do not discuss “standard“ topics in our seminars, or adopt “one size fits all” approach rather we focus on understanding your needs and offering customised solutions for your challenges, so that jointly we can develop exclusive materials that focus on the issues affecting you.
We value our client relationships and our cooperation and we are ready to provide the highest level of professional services. We are committed to a long-term partnership with you.
Our competitive advantages
• A guarantee of our expert-instructors’ professionalism
• Ability to discuss difficult technical issues in detail
• Smaller group sizes
• Attractive prices
The Deloitte Academy offers comprehensive solutions focused on improving financial performance. Corporate programs of the Deloitte Academy target the following issues:
• Embedding change
• Improvement of the quality of reporting processes
• Provision of finance-related staff with a comprehensive knowledge of the reporting process, including the impact of their performance on the reporting process
• Specific transactional impacts which have arisen or may arise in the near future
• Are experienced managers and partners
• Are highly qualified and have extensive practical and training experience
• Participate in Deloitte projects
Training sessions are interactive. The theory aspects are explained in simple language and consolidated by practical problem solving and case studies.
We welcome long-term working relationships with our clients, and to that end we are able to offer an attractive discount. For Deloitte clients we are able to offer a 20% discount.
Please have a look at our brochure.
Tel: +7 (727) 258 13 40