Join the Chamber
The American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan serves as the voice of the foreign business community by creating an open forum to exchange information, ideas, and experience of doing business in Kazakhstan. Each year the Chamber holds numerous events to connect members and provide opportunities for them to expand their businesses and their networks. Through the AmCham Economic Policy Advocacy (AEPA) initiative, the Chamber maintains a direct relationship with senior officials in the Government of Kazakhstan that helps ensure that our members' voices are heard at the highest levels of government.
- Monthly Working Group meetings
- Advocacy at the highest government level
- Representation through the Eurasia Business Platform
- Representation on the Foreign Investor's Council
- Information on upcoming region-wide events
- Monthly networking events (Sundowners)
- Special events and holiday celebrations
- Luncheon Business Roundtables
- Conferences and seminars
- Annual Awards Dinner
- Events with US Embassy and US Commercial Services
- Investors’ Voice Magazine (February, April, July, October and December)
- Annual Membership Directory
- e-Newsletter (bi-weekly)
- Other publications and brochures available at the Chamber
- Publication of company press releases and member news
- Job vacancy postings
- Authorship opportunities for Investors’ Voice
- Advertising opportunities in Investors’ Voice
- Event sponsorship opportunities
- Access to members-only section
- Online member discounts, including hotel stays
- Online Membership Directory
- Notices of upcoming local/regional conferences and company events
- Corporate* A (worldwide revenues in excess of 100 million USD): $5,000 annually
- Corporate B (worldwide revenues between 2-100 million USD): $3,800 annually
- Corporate C (worldwide revenues not exceeding 2 million USD): $2,700 annually
- Non-Profit: $1,500
- Individual**: $500
*Corporate membership entitles a company to delegate 3 individuals as Chamber voting members. The number of persons from each company participating in Working Groups, Business Roundtables, and social events is usually not limited.
**Individual memberships are available only under special circumstances for persons not associated with a company.
APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
To apply for AmCham membership, please complete the attached membership application and return it to email@example.com or by fax to +7 727 330 92 51. In addition to the application, please submit a short company profile that we may use to promote your company.
All applications will be reviewed for approval within approximately one week of submittal by the Board of Directors of the American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan.
For further information about the AmCham membership and application process, please contact: